E-cigarette-forum.com

That’s ridiculous. I thought the purpose of a forum was to find/spread information.

4 Likes

Retired1 is an administrator on ECF - Apparently he heard about the commotion at VU, so he banned me and made it so you can’t link to ELR.

You can use “tjek.nu” instead of “e-liquid-recipes.com” (this is now also reflected in the recipes “Short URL”) - That should work on ECF :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I’m a long time member of ECF. However, since Lars created a place where people with a common interest can come and speak freely, I feel no need to go there anymore and haven’t posted in many weeks.

And not to offend anyone here, but I grew very weary of many of the posters over there and their constant bullshit. Here I feel like we’re friends. There…not so much.

6 Likes

Thanks Daath! Works like a charm.

1 Like

Cool :slight_smile: You can use it everywhere. For example. to link to all your own recipes, use:

2 Likes

Also, if you want to link to the forum, use the same format:

http://forum.tjek.nu/t/e-cigarette-forum-com/27164/8

1 Like

“It’s my football, you can’t play with it and I’m taking it and going home.” (stomp, stomp, stomp)

This is the attitude in various forums outside of ELR.

7 Likes

If it truly is because of some lingering bullshit, it’s pretty childish. Daath: If it’s ok to ask, what happened with ECF? If it’s not something you wanna bring up then no worries.

1 Like

Very long story, that took place on vapingunderground. Basically HIC and others accused me of stealing and selling their recipes, which is of course nonsense - Mere hours later, in the midst of our “discussion”, I was banned by some unknown administrator on VU for an unknown reason. I later learned that it was because they said I used several accounts to post, which is a blatant lie, so naturally no proof was provided.

Retired1, the admin on ECF, apparently heard of this, and that’s it.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good old fashioned witch hunt to me. They’re probably jealous your site towers over theirs. No ass kissing I swear. This is by far the best site for DIY. If it wasn’t, I’d be on whatever site was the best.

5 Likes

Witch hunt stirring a cauldron of butt hurt.

3 Likes

DICK!

/10char

2 Likes

What else floats on water?!

4 Likes

Glad you created this site, there is too much drama and ego trips for me on ecf and vu

4 Likes

Chocolate bars! LMAO

2 Likes

Um…hmm…a duck?! :wink:

I was unfortunately privy to that “conversation” that went from zero to 60 in a split second. I don’t know all the facts but as an outside witness, that was a completely unfair “trial” Lars! They didn’t even give you a chance to reply, let alone defend yourself! They acted like a bunch of entitled, whining, bitch ass rich kids and there’s a reason I am here than there.
If you are going to go from thanking and praising someone, to hatin and pointing fingers in less than 2 comments, at least have some rock solid proof and the decency to let a person speak in defense of himself.
What happened to you and how it happened to you Lars was wrong and a complete witch hunt! I’m glad that it didn’t deter you from continuing on, because you now have the largest group of kind and extremely generous people I have even seen, on the internet and in real life! I am proud to be a member here!
I have seen and experienced all the selfless acts you have done here and all the hard work you have put in to ELR just to have some paranoid punks try and ruin it.
They are the perfect example of why I have never joined a online community before but I am so glad I did here. I am humbled and honored to be amung the people here and I know that I probably offended a few of their mods/members who are here on elr and let me just say, you will not get an apology from me

10 Likes

Damn straight!

2 Likes

Now if only I would stop being told I “like” too much stuff in a day…

:wink:

4 Likes

I have that same “likeness” thing going on too :no_mouth:

1 Like

That just shows how happy and nice we are here, that we break the internet with how much we all like everything :slight_smile:

2 Likes